1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can someone please help me i download a game but i cant burn it

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by M.Fresh, Nov 6, 2004.

1. M.Fresh

M.Fresh Member

can someone please help me i am having a problem burning the games i download then how do i put them together. i have no idea on how 2 burn them. can i get some help please thank you

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

What kind of games? What kind of files? What are you trying to use? Are they bin/cue files? A bunch of zip files? More than one folder? Got to have more info :>)

3. M.Fresh

M.Fresh Member

i have bin and cue files. but i also have a bunch of rar files also can i please guide me on how 2 burn them. thank you

4. M.Fresh

M.Fresh Member

the programs i have are nero and dvd decrypter

5. Ragnarok8

Ragnarok8 Member

use nero, open the cue file and burn away... You probably had/have to open one of the zip files and extract the bin/cue files first though.

6. 72morgan

72morgan Regular member

M.Fresh

You use Win Rar to " unZip " the RAR files to another new folder. In that NEW folder you will find a bin and a cue file. Using Nero, open it , click on the RECORDER drop down menu , choose BURN IMAGE , browse to the NEW folder you created with the bin and cue files. You may have to change the files type to ALL Files , That just means it is not supported , ie a NON-NERO file image , Click on the file that you find and BURN away......

Good Luck

RAR files are ZIPPED or compressed files.

Unzipped they become BIN and CUE files.

BIN and CUE files are Image Files to be burned....

7. bigorange

bigorange Active member

M.Fresh,

Hmmm...I see you have been busy. Since you have Nero, 72morgan is exactly right. I like to use Alchohol 120 for bin/cue files, but nero works fine and you won't have to spend any $.

One thing, you will need an app like winrar as morgan suggested, and there are others out there that do the same thing, but I recommend winrar. It has a free trial period, so you can try it out for free and it costs 29.00 I believe.

Here is the link

http://www.rarlab.com/