1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone pleeaaasee help me w/ some DS details... im beggin!!!!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Dec 30, 2004.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I have a DS as you can tell and i want to know some info on the new games that are supposed to be coming out with online capabilities. Also, some info about the nationwide chatting thing ive heard about. Even a website with all this info would be good. People please help me, my b-days coming up soon and if there are games coming out soon or the nationwide chatting service coming out real soon i need to know! Thank you guys in advance for the help. I appreciate it!

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

www.gamespy.com

One of the best and most popular sites for gaming.

www.gametrailers.com

Best site for trailers/movies/gameplay movies for gaming.

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Oh, ok thanks a lot im gonna go look at the site right now.

4. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I just found out at Gamespy.com that they are coming up w/ an adapter to compete w/ the PSP and it will be able to play vidoes in a MPEG format. U will be able to record a show or movie or something on a memory card and then watch it later when you can. Also, you can play songs in an MP3 format by putting a memory card into the adapter. I think that the DS is definitely catching up to, and is soon to pass the PSP in the sort of competition between them that is going on. =) go DS! Of course i have nothing against the PSP its just that i have a DS and i dont have a PSP lol.