1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone suggest a good program for making DVD Menus?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MakoHazrd, Apr 18, 2007.

1. MakoHazrd

MakoHazrd Member

I have had a lot of programs and none of them seem to be able to do the trick. I have had DVD Architect, Adobe Premier Pro, Nero, and DVD Styler. DVD Styler is the closest I've gotten to a good program but it doesn't do the trick either. I have DVD Decrypter so I'm not worried about burning dvds, I just need a simple program to make the DVD Menus.

My problem is that most of these programs have this stupid "safe area" which cuts off my video. I don't want my video to be cut off by this "safe area" and I need a program that you can disable the "safe area" option. I also need a program that will let me make as big of an ISO as I want. It doesn't matter if the ISO exceeds a dvd, I will just shrink it with DVD shrink.

I know there is a good program out there for simple but effective dvd menus and any help would be great! Thanks

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

3. glukas

glukas Member

Makohazrd:

Try Pinnacle Studio. This is powerful video software that you can make your own home movies editing. It has the that you can make menus and other things you can do. It cost about $70. Try it.