1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone take a look at this?

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by pahick, Feb 21, 2007.

1. pahick

pahick Member

I had a HD fail and reinstalled DVD-RB Pro 1.20 and CCE yesterday. I have since done 3 backups. Everyone has some artifacts to the movie. The latest one is Open Season. Here is a partial screenshot of the artifacts....

[​IMG]

I reinstalled many other programs too, but so far im having no problems with anything else. Is it DVD-RB? My CCE? Or is it my ripper,DVDFab Decrypter? Well forget that, its not DVDFab Decrypter...I watched the ripped files and dont see these artifacts before encoding. I thought maybe it had something to do with making an .iso output so I tried output to files...same thing. Im baffled. Maybe ill delete and reinstall rebuilder and CCE again. Thanks for any suggestions.

EDIT**

Ok, I lied. I just checked the 3rd movie, I assumed it would be the same as the other 2. Ant Bully does not have any artifacts. The first movie, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, is the worst. How can it do it on 2, but not the 3rd? Maybe its something else?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  2. AlBundy

AlBundy Regular member

Sorry to go off topic but where did you find Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry? My dad's name is Larry and his gf's name is Mary.

3. pahick

pahick Member

I bought that one off Amazon.com. Theres some good movies I cant buy locally on there. Like Macon County Line, want that one next.

I reinstalled CCE and rebuilder(updated to 1.21 also) and tried The Matrix and it turned out great. Because of work, I wont get to do anymore until the weekend, but I hope that fixed it. Im still leary though. Hard to believe the install(either one) could have screwed up yet still seem to work ok.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007