1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can someone tell me if these are good dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by leo8013, Apr 22, 2003.

1. leo8013

leo8013 Guest

2. allin

allin Regular member

I would go for the ritek discs.

3. nd595

nd595 Member

Forget about the mertline discs. I bought them and they gave me lots of trouble. The riteks are the best. I'm not sure about the BeAlls i ordered some and they should be here on thursday i will let you know how they turn out.

4. joblow

joblow Guest

Well, I bought like 400 disks from Meritline but they were not any of those 3 brands. I bought the dvd pro grade-a and they worked very well. For the prices they are pretty good. They offer very good compatibility for dvd players and even ps2.

5. nd595

nd595 Member

I got the beAlls and so far they are great, 5 burns all with no trouble at all. They all play in my standalone and in my two computers. The only thing with the beAlls is that that they have a whole bunch of stuff on the top that says like DVD-r and stuff. So if you can't print on them. If you want a good deal you should check at the accu, so far they have all worked for me. and they are only .79 cents. Also if you decide to go with the beAlls you can get them cheaper on ebay. Meritline sells them for 60 for 50 or for 118 for 100.

6. Neromania

Neromania Regular member

teh BeAlls at Meritline are $80 for 50....when did they sell them for $60 for 50?