1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone tell me if this DVD-R Burner will be good for backing up PS2 games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by loxley32, Apr 28, 2003.

1. loxley32

loxley32 Member

Hi ... I hope this is not a bother, but I do not know where else to turn. I am posting this in the Playstation forum and not the DVD-R forum, because my primary use for the burner will be to back up PS2 games.I am having a mod chip installed into my PS2, and I am very confused as to which burner to purchase. I allready bought a DVD+R by mistake, but sold it when I found out he +R and PS2 do not mix well. This is the link to the burner I am interested in ...
    http://www.meritline.com/comdealforpi2.html --- it comes with nero 5, which I have heard is good. I also believe that most quality blank DVD-Rs will work with this machine - true? Any suggestions, comments, or help in general is appreciated. Thank you very much for your help and I hope this was not an annoyance.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2003
  2. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

I have this burner, and it works great. Never had a problem whit PS2, PS1 and DvD movies. Also try to use good media. I only use Verbatum & Ritek DVD-R & CD-R. Good Luck!