1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT be used for XBOX soft mod setup?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by dogwood, Dec 9, 2007.

1. dogwood

dogwood Guest

I'm trying to find the origial splinter cell today to no avail...does anyone know if I can use the exploit on this version: SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT

2. GotB

GotB Member

'Fraid not, my man. You can pick them up pre owned pretty cheap (I bought mine about a year back for around £4) so I think it's probably best if you borrow one of the three games from a friend, or buy it.

3. varnull

varnull Guest

It shouldn't be hard to find.. I can buy them in our local exchange stores for around £3.. or ebay. I think this game was regioned so you need a local one.. but as it sold millions they are not scarce.

Prices vary, but you need the one with the black spine.. the classics version is no good.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPLINTER-CELL...ryZ20386QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

example.. not my item.. I don't have an ebay account.

4. GotB

GotB Member

Wrong, I successfully softmodded my Xbox with a Classic version of SC, unless it has a varied success rate?

Also, I saw one today for £0.99 (original).

5. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

I also use the classic version!

;)

6. dcxbadass

dcxbadass Member

If your in the UK go to gamestation, its 99 pence with a manual, 49 pence without.