1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Sync Problems Be Fixed

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by louispfc, Jul 19, 2003.

1. louispfc

louispfc Member

Ive just done some batch encoding with TMPGenc, they took a few days to encode which i wasnt happy about because iam in sort of a hurry. When they eventually completed most of the films had sync problems and i was just wondering does anybody know any programs which i could sort out the sync with having to encode them again with a different encoder ect?. I know the exact frames where the audio goes out of sync (the audio trails the video). I have a lot of respect for this forum, please help?

2. louispfc

louispfc Member

Sorry i forgot to mention i had to delete the original AVI's for disk space so i desprately need help

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Can you give me some PC specs maybe????

most sync problems are unfixable, especially those that gradually go out of sync over time!

4. louispfc

louispfc Member

I wont bother trying to fix it if you think you cant. I dont know very much about sync problems but i was sort of expecting that you would tell me i couldn't fix it. Thanks for your help anyways

5. Dela

geez i hate seeing people going away without a probloem fixed :(, can i help with anything?? like even help you avoid sync problems during encoding??

6. louispfc

louispfc Member

Thanks anyway but whenever i have a problem i can get the answer on this forum, somebodys nearly always posted the question in the past and your the one who has usually helped them so really you have helped me many a times. Thanks

7. Dela

well ok then, do come back if u need anything! take care