1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can`t Burn Xbox 360 Games right?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by lilomda, Jul 17, 2011.

1. lilomda

lilomda Member

Hello this is my first post here .. i am new to Xbox and i can`t burn a game right tried two different ways but it doesn`t work on my Console ... i have call of duty MW2 the folder contains two files one .dvd and another one .iso i read the topic here on how to burn .dvd/.iso using imgBurn topic and did it that way but it didn`t work .. can anyone helpme?

Thanks

2. palwill

palwill Regular member

is your drive modified? are you burning only the .dvd with imgburn? what disc media are you using?

3. Rad0n

Rad0n Member

if u have updated ur xbox from a disk or live.. u cant play cod mw2 and black ops until u mod ur 360 to ixtremelt+ 1.1 or 1.9 and then run ur iso fils through abgx360 to apply ap 2.5 patches .. if u did so then try another game and see if it works or not

4. palwill

palwill Regular member

True. But your drive may have also been flashed back to stock if you updated through live. You may want to ask some of the other people her about that if that's the case, because Im not up to date on the newest dashes. Good luck.

Also, you may want change the title of the thread to somthing more specific. For example "ap 2.5 game backups not working on ____________ dash/Lt __.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  5. lilomda

lilomda Member

hey guys thanks for replying but as i said i`m totaly new to xbox lol ... and i`m not stealing i downloaded the game to try it before i buy it cause its expensive and don`t want to waste money if it is not good ... and yes i updated using live ( i`m still a noob :( ) .. i`m using DVD+R DL .. and yes i burned the .dvd only as the post in the guide section said .. and what is ixtremelt+ 1.1 or 1.9 and how should i install it ?

Thanks again for your replies i appreciate it :)

6. palwill

palwill Regular member

Ixtreme is a custom firmware for your Xbox's DVD drive that allows you to play game backups.there are plenty of guides you can look up to modify your drive's firmware. even if your drive was modified, it was probably reflashed when you updated, so it doesn't matter if your backups work. if you dont want to flash your drive yourself you can probably go on your local Craigslist and get someone to do it for you.

7. lilomda

lilomda Member

Ixtreme is a custom firmware for your Xbox's DVD drive that allows you to play game backups.there are plenty of guides you can look up to modify your drive's firmware. even if your drive was modified, it was probably reflashed when you updated, so it doesn't matter if your backups work. if you dont want to flash your drive yourself you can probably go on your local Craigslist and get someone to do it for you.[/quote]

Thanks Sir for your reply :)

8. palwill

palwill Regular member

no problem, good luck.

9. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

HIs xbox isn't even modded LOL

10. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

now that is funny