1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAN,T COPY GRIDIRON GANG HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by BLADETRK, Jan 16, 2007.

1. BLADETRK

BLADETRK Member

CAN,T COPY GRIDIRON GANG HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

What programs are you using to do the rip of the movie? Are you using the latest version of DVDFab Decrypter? You can get it here: http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

After that I would suggest using a free program like VobBlanker to get rid of a lot of material, but if you like to keep everything regardless of the quality of the film, or if you are just doing movie only then you should be able to open it in DVD Shrink or Nero Recode2.

Another great program to have if you are willing to spend the money is DVD ReMaker. I would suggest the Pro version if you are interested. you can find it here: http://www.dimadsoft.com Read up on it a little. There are so many things that you can do with it that it will amaze you. Good luck and let me know if you don't have any luck. You can always download a 21 day free trial of AnyDVD. You can find that here: http://www.slysoft.com

I normally tell people how to do the movie without the cost of programs. But in some cases it is easier to have them. For example, I have over 800 backed up DVD's. I feel that fighting movies gets old sometimes! But I can get 99.9% of movies copied without the use of paid programs.

For example you can get RipIt4Me and all of the programs that come with it from http://www.digital-digest.com/software/RipIt4Me.html It seems that the original place that provided the software has not paid their bill. I hope it still gets updated.

3. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

Just to see what it's like for people without a paid version of AnyDVD, I ripped the disc with the latest free DVDFab. I then used VOB Blanker to rid the DVD of unwanted trailers and segments. Then, I compressed the file with Shrink and burned with Img Burn. Needless to say, I have a flawless copy of the movie.

Try that.

4. N2DVD

N2DVD Regular member

This is a tough one, SONY distributed, Arccos protected. I was finally able to do the entire title using AnyDVD 6.1.0.7 & Clone DVD2 2.9.0.3 movie, extras, & menus on to a SONY DL 8.5 disc. This combination works.:p

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

RI4M is getting it done as well. That's the easy way to go for those using Shrink and it's all free. RipIt4Me uses the other apps (DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, and FixVTS) in a seamless process.

6. N2DVD

N2DVD Regular member

I'm backing up SAW III as I speak using AnyDVD 6.1.0.7 & CloneDVD2 2.9.0.3 which again worked for "Gridiron Gang" minus the 40 bogus title sets. I'll let ya know how this turn out.;P

7. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Is that full disc or movie only?

8. redice

redice Regular member

i was able to do fullbackup with anydvd 6.1.0.2 and nero recode.

9. baldnbold

baldnbold Member

I just finished copying Gridiron Gang,The Protector,and The TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.All with ANY DVD and DVD-SHRINK.Just make sure that ANY DVD is enabled and you will have no problems.....Good Luck..

10. baldnbold

baldnbold Member

AND ALL THESE ARE FULL MOVIES...

11. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Depends on the copy protection. AnyDVD and Shrink aren't going to do any full disc by themselves with the new heavier protections from Sony, Columbia, and Lionsgate. Those have bogus sectors the software doesn't blank out or remove and there's a large helping of small files that need to be removed resulting in file noncompliance. It takes a bit more than just AnyDVD and Shrink to do that.

12. psuicers

psuicers Member

im trying to decrypt this movie and it gets to the end using AnyDVD but at the end it get stucks on processing Video_Ts. when will this go away if it will at all. any help???????

13. twal1011

twal1011 Member

RipIt4Me is A O K.

Make sure you have FixVTS too.

14. baldnbold

baldnbold Member

To copy gridiron gang,I used dvd shrink,then any dvd,and I then burned the movie using apollo dvd copy.I just finished this dvd,I played it and it worked fine. give it a try...

15. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

DVDFab Decrypter 3072 should be able to handle both GRIDIRON GANG and SAW III flawlessly.

Best of luck!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  16. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

alkohol
    Just like we thought. By the time we get the "good" ones, the software has already been updated. LOL

17. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

Yes... true indeed. Again, as usual I ripped GRIDIRON GANG with DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.6.0Beta smoothly. I saw this on the big screen when it first came out, it's actually not a bad flick. GridIron Gang disciplined young kids (teenagers) about the reality and value of life.

As for SAW III, I also saw that at the big screen -- it's definitely a must have for me. I actually enjoyed SAW III more than part 2, but overall all SAW series are great. Again, I'm not going to worry it when it's released next Tuesday. As we both already knew, both DVDFab Decrypter and RipIt4Me can rip this (SAW III) easily.

Best of luck to all!!!

18. jamzchaos

jamzchaos Guest

WHOW WHOW WHOW!!!WAIT DONT USE DVDFAB IT WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND IT HAS LOT OF WORK AND IT DIDNT WORK IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT...I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SOFTWARE THT REALLY WORKS AND EASY TO USE...the software was Ripit4Me....just simply download this file....and if you do or dont have dvd Shrink,dvd DecrYpter & FIXvts...you will need these FOR THESE SOFTWARE....you will thnk me later if these one works on you...just siply follow these guidlines....

How the program works?

RipIt4Me uses DVD Decrypter as a ripping engine and FixVTS to clean the ripped files.

It shouldn't take you much more time for you to use this method than if you had used DVD Decrypter on its own.

In short:

1.)Start RipIt4Me.
    2.)Insert your original DVD that you wish to backup in your DVD reader/burner.
    3.)The DVD will then be ripped to your hard disk.
    4.)After the rip, RipIt4Me will clean up the DVD and, if necessary, remove the bad cells from the VOB files, remove any fake titlesets and fix the pointers by running FixVTS.
    5.)Once this is done, you may choose to have RipIt4Me make your DVD start at the first valid menu.
    6.)Finally, RipIt4Me will open the ripped files in DVD Shrink for you.

or if you dont belive me just go on this homepage and read it...(http://www.ripit4me.org/guide.html)

19. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

LOL!! As of now, DVDFab Decrypter 3060Beta can (it will) rip anything out there flawlessly -- been using DVDFab Decrypter for ages (since Fengtao introduced to the public 6/2005) and I've "never" come across any DVD/movie that DVDFab Decrypter "can not" ripped whatsoever.
    Old news, but it's good for newbies. Of course, RipIt4Me will break through any encrypted protections out there. However, keep in mind that it will also needed FixVTS to clean and filter out unreferenced cells, vts, etc. to implement a fresh/clean (compliant) backup.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  20. syxguns

syxguns Active member

I agree with my buddy "alkohol". RI4M is a fantastic program and I use it occasionally, but between DVDFab, VobBlanker, and Shrink or Nero Recode2 I can do just about any movie flawlessly. RI4M I keep in reserve if there is something that will not work.

I also bought a program, and I know that that is not something that we normally discuss, called DVD ReMake Pro. This program is great for seperating VTS files. If you want Movie only with Menu's you can do it and edit the Menu's to not read "Special Features" or to read "Special Features" and have it go to another Menu that says "Special Features on Disk 2".