1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can the evox m7 bios work on X-Chip?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ckinc90, Nov 1, 2004.

1. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

I have the X-Chi for 3 month's now and i can;t get it to work on my x-boxx. Am I using thhe wrong bios or what? Please help. I have the XBOXX v1.1 Date is 2001-10-24

2. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

evertime i boot up the xbox the microsoft shows up and then it goes to the memory, music, settings screen. did i install the chip correctly or does the chip even work?

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

you need an alternative dashboard installed to boot up to a different dash. The MS dash will still show even if the modchip works , in some cases.
    Install evox , or unleashx etc
    easiest way is with an auto installer (slayers is the easiest to fine, use mirc, goto packetnews or ircspy etc, do a search for slayers installer)

4. ckinc90

ckinc90 Regular member

Thanks. Also should the chip atleast light up when I power the xbox? or should it only light up when I boot up with slayer's auto cd?

5. vegiito

vegiito Member

well the frst thang you shood do is mayk sher that your D0 puynt is connectid and has continwudy by disaybaling the sewich to the mod chip and pawer up your xbox and win it coms on look for the green LED and if it coms on then you got good cotenawudy and your mod chip is installd corektly and naew you can inabal the swich and see if the crommell BIOS coms up and if it dusint then you can git it hir http://www.teamxecuter.com/index.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search it is the ezzyist to do and itll tech you haw to do the uther BIOSsis that you my wont to intall. and hir is the a niys littl tetoryl http://www.teamxecuter.com/cromwell.htm so GO for it