1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can the Halo 3 beta used more than once?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by caliph, Apr 11, 2007.

1. caliph

caliph Guest

Okay my friend has Crackdown, which obviously include the Halo 3 beta. my question is that once he downloads the beta form the crackdown disc, can he give me the game so that I can download the beta too? Or can it only be downloaded once? (im actaully on a tight budget so i really cant buy the game).
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2007
  2. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

the game has to be in the xbox to download and to play the beta. so if he would want to play the beta he would have to have the disc in

3. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

lol, the Halo 3 beta is not on the crackdown disc itself. The disc just has a "key" per say that will allow you to download the beta when its ready.

4. fgamer

fgamer Guest

So what if some people has a copy of the crackdown disk, will they be able to play the Halo 3 beta?

5. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

i understand that the beta is not on the disc but the disc will be required in order to download and to play the beta. if you dont believe me go read on bungie.net It would be great if a copy of the game would work but im not sure that it will