1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can the Messiah 3.2 chip play burned PS1 games?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by hellbound, Jan 25, 2005.

1. hellbound

hellbound Member

If so, how? I've tried turning the chip off, leaving it on, but I keep getting the red insert disc screen. What is the technique to getting copied PS1 games to play? If you can I mean.

Thanks in advance.

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Hold the reset untill the blue eject light it will be default for PS1/DVD Movie

The Messiah 3.2 chips is the best Modchips for 5000X series Playstation 2 consoles. The Messiah 3.2 Modchip is the first Modchip to support all Playstation 2 Consoles from Version 50000 - 50009 and works on all USA, European and Asian Version Playstation 2 Consoles. It even works with the new 3D (GH-026) version Playstation 2 machines. Direct boot all PS2 and PS1 disc. Play backups, original imports, PSX/PS2 Hong Kong Silver Bottoms, PS2 DVD-R's and more! All with NO SWAP! The design incorporates a single FPGA device. Direct booting currently Supported Consoles: V9 to V11 all regions: power up normally. - it will be default for all PS2 game.

Hold the reset untill the blue eject light it will be default for PS1/DVD Movie