1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can u change the songs on a ps2 game?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cobra_svt, Mar 15, 2005.

1. cobra_svt

cobra_svt Regular member

hey everyone ive been wondering if u would be able to change the original songs froma game say grabd turismo 3 and put in different music right when youre about to burn the game??

oh and is sony dvd+r a good type of dvd to backup a game and if u use a good ttype of media would u still be able to hear those scrathcing sounds when u play the game???

2. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

if you were there were seperate files for the music, and you replaced those files with music of your choice and named them the same thing, as long as they were in the same format) then rebuilt the iso, it would technically work.

3. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

I've heard of people customising the music paks on Vice City and whatnot, then burning the backup with their own music.

4. gruzum

gruzum Member

I will definently try, but I'll try an really old game first like Wipeout or something...

5. cobra_svt

cobra_svt Regular member

ok i will try that thanks

6. cobra_svt

cobra_svt Regular member

hey i had a problem when i tried to open the files and clicked on them something poped up and said that it could not recognize that file and i wasent able to open so is their a different way i can get around that ?

hey but i had a queestion how do u rebuilt the iso file

7. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

Try searching for a tool to modify the files, or one that will let you create your own.

You should really find a site that can give you some insite on this. I've never done it, so it's pretty much like the blind leading the blind.

Try google or excite, you should find something helpful.