1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can u guys do me a solid?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by fishbulb, Apr 4, 2005.

1. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

i bought some of the verbatim DVD-R 16x "dvd recordable" brand of dvd's a couple of weeks ago at best buy for $11.99. the one's that have the advanced azo. if anyone sees a deal close to that on those exact kind either in a store or on the net, could u please post it? i really like these and would like to get some more for a good price before i run out. if not i'll just get some of the ty's on sale at supermediastore.com before the end of the month.
    thanx.

2. Randolphh

Randolphh Member

Your best bet man would be to just check the forum every day or so because whne those deals pop up someone usually posts them. I've gotten in on many deals that way myself. Hopefully you were able to get more 16x Verbatims at a great price.

3. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

i only got one of the 25 pks when they were $11.99. should have bought more. people here are usually good about keeping us posted on the best deals. this was the first time i had seen the 16x verb at a price that cheap in an actual store, so i was hoping that by drawing a little more attention to these in particular, someone would see a great deal and post it. i'm definitely keeping my eyes open. i really like these and would like to stick w/ them.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005