1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can u make a copy of a copyright DVD?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by JeVo, Feb 2, 2005.

1. JeVo

JeVo Member

I don't know about that, because I try and the copyright protection keep popping up. I try shrink and it keep popping up so then I use decrypter, but the movie is too large. I back it up with decrypter and open it with shrink to down the size and burn it, but still, the copy right keep popping up. If anyone knows, please help me. I have try it for the pass 34 whole days and burn out other DVD without copy protect fine, but I'm stuck on all those copy protect ones, which is like...most of them DVDs.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

3. JeVo

JeVo Member

Thanks. I don't know what I did, but yessss...finally did it. I just use shrink and burn it, but I wonder now, what happen to the copy protect that was stopping me before? but who cares, at least I did it.

4. adrock702

adrock702 Member

Jevo,
    I found that using CloneDvd and AnyDVD in combination works the best. Anydvd gets rid of the protection so you wont have that popping up on you. Those 2 programs in conjuction, I copy dvd's in about 1/2 hour.

5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ JeVo : shrink has its own ripper in the program but other programs like clonedvd etc need help to bypass both the css (copy) protections and rce (region) codes that are in most commercially made dvd discs.These programs generally run in the background while you are using clonedvd etc.Another one to look at would be dvd43