1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we please use proper grammar?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Domreis, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Can we please use proper grammar?

I haven't been in these forums for along time now, and I came back today and saw this...

Is it real that hard to type your???

Is that so... That is very childish... If you want to 'pown' then do it XBOX live or something! Afterdawn isn't the time or place to 'pown' someone. We are all here to help one another...

These are the things I am seeing and I don't want to see... Can we all try to work with each other so problems get resolved, not see we can start cat fights.

Just a thought!

~Domreis

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Good Idea. I support this, there was this one thread where I couldn't even bring myself to understand what the kid was saying!

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

While you are telling us about using proper grammar, the word "tramma" in your signature needs to be spelled correctly. I'm pretty sure it is trauma ;)

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

What can I say?? We are all Human!

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

Lol. I'm just saying we should find a compromise, where people can use short forms of words, so long as it is still understandable to more sophisticated. I like to look at how the person asks the question, then answer in a suiting way. But come on, people, I have seen posts like "wt frimwarecan b edowndated? men eed sum halp". to which i answer "did u type that with ur fist?" which is as low as i can comfortably go. but, we need to consider the fact that some kids on this site are like 10, and we need to not use big words around them.

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

Right off another forum on this website
    someone proofread this lol. :)