1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you backup xbox games with Game Jack?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by shakim, May 17, 2004.

1. shakim

shakim Regular member

I was surfing around the web and came across a piece of software called, "Game Jack 4". Has anyone tried to backup xbox games to a dvd-r using this tool? The software site is
    http://www.gamejack.org/?lang=english

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

it doesn't mention XBOX games, and thats a good thing because there is NO software that will burn xbox games straight from the pc. It seems that this GAME JACK is only good for PS2 games.

So its back to ftping the game over to the pc and then ripping it.

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

you know Ive actually seen a few sites claiming that their software will make xbox backups on a pc, dvd wizard pro being one that gets all over claiming it can
    no no nooooooo!!!!
    cant be done
    ignore these claims!
    sure itll make a disc, about 54k!
    Actually I like ftping anyhow to make my backups, you can remove movies youve seen 40 times, change music, change textures, make sam fisher invisible! lol you name it.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]PC SPEC: XP 3000+ (overclocked) asus 2x fsb 400, 768mb ddr 2700, ati pro 128mb, pioneer a106 w/ hacked firmware
    XBOX SPEC: ver.1.2 with Xecuter 2.3-4983 bios,80gb hdd,Samsung sdg605,evox,xbmc,xbmp,dvdxr,xprogear,
    mame0x w/ 1,500 roms, kawax w/ 100 roms[/small]

Last edited: May 28, 2004
  4. shakim

shakim Regular member

I guess I'll have to ftp then. I already have my xobox modded. Can someone give me the urls to the best tutorial site to ftp into the xbox and copying games to dvd-rs. Also a list of the software needed would be great. thanx