1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you convert Nintendo 64 games to Playstation Format

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zamsak, Mar 30, 2003.

1. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

Does anybody here know how to convert Nintendo 64 Games into such a format that they can be played on a Playstation 1, 2

2. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

That would be so much work that I doubt anyone would want to do it. It would reaquire basically making a new game for ps1. There was a case where a program was burned onto cd and nes roms burned with it and it played in moded ps2's but that will not work for n64 games (yet...) so maybe you should just by an n64 and the games you want, its a good system and everything can be had for little money.

3. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

really msb5150? Where did you ever see that program at....because i wouldn't mind being able to do that with my NES collection. Was that program legit? Was it free or for sale on a site?

4. CloudEx

CloudEx Guest

5. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

Just seeing the link, I didn't know that they had n64 emulators for ps2 out now, well thats good, it makes it really easy to just have like one consol.

6. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

double post on accident but I'll use it, the emulator I was speaking about for nes was NES-Station and I here it works very well.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2003
  7. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

Thanx for the link cloud....and this may be a dumb question but i'm still a little confused....do u burn the program to a disk and it has the NES/SNES/N64 games already on it or do u use the programs to somehow get the select games you want?

8. CloudEx

CloudEx Guest

You burn the games with the program on a cdr. With the SNES program, I think you need at least 10 games. Otherwise, it'll freeze after the credits.

9. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

Ok...so then my next obvious question is how do u copy NES/SNES/N64 games?!?! Also can they be put to dvd-r?

10. CloudEx

CloudEx Guest

I hate to say this, but you must download them off the internet... illegaly...

I'm not sure if a dvdr will work. I kind of doubt it. What's the use anyways? You won't be able to put that many games on there that you'll need a dvd.

11. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

Well i'd be able to put more games to dvd-r than to cd-r right....that was my point...but the games themselves have to be downloaded huh...that would definetly make it harder to find the specific games you want...bummer.

12. CloudEx

CloudEx Guest

They're actually not that hard to find online. I'd help you out, but it's against the forum TOS. Just search on Yahoo or something.

13. toolband

toolband Guest

Hate to drag up an old thread, but has anybody come across an n64 emulator for PS2 lately.