1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you display your PC screen on your PSP??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Macflurry, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Macflurry

Macflurry Member

I've seen the software for displaying your PSP on your PC but I was wondering if there was any software that does this the other way around and displays your PC on your PSP??

I've seen the PSP remote software that allows you to control your PC through the PSP and would ideally like to be able to see the PCs display while controlling it by the PSP.

Apollogies if this has been covered but every time I've searched I've got the PSP on PC threads and that's it.

Cheers,
    Stu.

2. dancemaki

dancemaki Guest

if you use the internet browser...but if not that...I dont think so

3. Macflurry

Macflurry Member

What I would ideally like to be able to do is use a PSP as a controller for my car PC, so that people in the back can play games with the people in the front, over the PSP, but without the need for additional screens.

4. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

You can use Portable VNC. If you're on 3.xx oe CFW pick it up here. Then head over to YouTube and search for Portable VNC or PVNC, and follow the tutorial. It's pretty easy once you do it. It will allow you to control and view your computer from your PSP, if that's what you're talking about. Ask if you need help.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  5. Macflurry

Macflurry Member

From the sounds of things that is exactly what I am after!!

My works network wont let me display the youtube videos so I'll have to check it out later to make sure but thanks for the pointer.

Cheers guys!!
    Stu.