1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you download PS2 games with ares???

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by DBZB126, Mar 22, 2005.

1. DBZB126

DBZB126 Regular member

can you?

2. Damon1

Damon1 Regular member

Technically, yes. But ares is best used for small files like mp3's and such.

So the range on Ares is going to be pretty awful, and the speeds aren't going to be much better.

3. DBZB126

DBZB126 Regular member

i tried sraeching but didnt find any games. PS2 atleast.

4. b!zZ

b!zZ Guest

Try www.torrentreactor.net

5. DBZB126

DBZB126 Regular member

thats for torrents.

6. dfggdfgg

dfggdfgg Guest

Why when i tried downloading from torrents he told me the download was ready but only 61k of it was ready?

7. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

you load a torrent file into a torrent program

and that site www.torrentreactor.net

is the hacked domain - goto www.torrentreactor.to

8. dfggdfgg

dfggdfgg Guest

can you tell me a good torrent program

9. snige

snige Guest

first obveously you need to down load bit torrent from http://www.bittorrent.com. then use Burst! for the actual downloading bit. The links not working so just search for it. The set up for burst not completely straight forward. If you know your stuff it'll be ok. The best site for torrents i've found is http://www.torrentspy.com/ when you click on your chosen download you get details of the files it contains. If you you see solops then beware. Its mainly for ps2 games i think. But in order to play them you need a password. Which you get by giving your mobile phone no. I dont risk it but they are always popular so downloading is relatively quick. Has any one done it? What is your verdict? hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2005
  10. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

OMFG

first of all snige

are you retarted? no way is that a good thing - its a fuckin scam, everyone knows better.

second - torrentspy is OK but not great, goto piratebay.org or sign up with a ratio site

thirdly - dont use burst its crap, the best client in Azureus, everyone knows that

JEEZ!!

11. snige

snige Guest

holy shit dude calm the fusk down. where on this site does it say jump on everybodies back and start rip'n away. ok so i'll try it. for fusk sake. Here's some good advise then. Go make a nice long joint and CHILL OUT!!!! unless you like big fat one's. Oh look, I like one type and you might like another. How odd....

12. snige

snige Guest

oh yeah and i forgot, since i said i dont trust the solops thing and haven't used it I KNOW IT'S A fusking SCAM!!! Holy shit. It only fusking says newbie under my name. Ya big bully.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2005