1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you help me out with bin and cue file ps 2 games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by funnyman1, Dec 10, 2004.

1. funnyman1

funnyman1 Guest

i downloaded a game off from suprnova and i got a bin a cue file. I burnt it on cd-r...but when i put it in the ps 2, it won't read it. I got the swap disc 3.3 version and the slide card.Can somebody help me please thanks....

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

thats because any game over 632megs requires breaker pro.

3. funnyman1

funnyman1 Guest

den how do i use breaker pro...can u tell me the exact info man....step by step

4. funnyman1

funnyman1 Guest

pleaz help...i had read the breaker pro online, but is there any way around that. The game is initial d special stage...can u help please...

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

how big is it?

6. ViceVersa

ViceVersa Member

ummm try one of them mod chips. those might work

7. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

You can use the TOC refresh method using cdloader or swap magic V3.0 and up.The steps should be like this:

You plug in the initial startup disc which should be Swap Magic V3.0 or Cdloader.

When the screen comes up,press the eject button on your PS2 and plug in the breaker pro disc.Wait for it to say it has completed the refresh process.

Now using a swap method fliptop,slidecard via method plug your game in and press the X button.The game should then boot.

This is the method of using the breaker pro disc.

8. funnyman1

funnyman1 Guest

thanks for the info man...but is there anyway that i dont need a break pro man...if don't thanks for help appreciated man....thanks so much