1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you install game straight 2 jtag external hard drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by phate316, Dec 17, 2011.

1. phate316

phate316 Member

i know this might be a silly question from a noob, ive got a rgh 360 with a flashed firmware hitachi 079 drive, can i install games from the discs ive burned straight to the external hard drive in the same way i installed to the 20gb internal hard drive

thanks

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

3. phate316

phate316 Member

Sorry i think you misunderstood me im trying to use xex menu to install all the burned games direct to the external hard drive via the 360 drive instead of farting about with xbox creator or iso to god, i used xex menu and installed saints row cia copy dvd but cant fire it up???

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

there is no magic bullet,read the tuts

5. phate316

phate316 Member

Actually it seems that the magic bullet isnt what i need anyway, all the tutorials have headed me in the wrong direction, a im using an external hard drive on freeboot 13666 all i really have to do is create a game folder on my hard drive and extract each iso into that folder with xbox iso browser and fire up xex menu and it will discover the games, instead of following all the tutorials about having to convert the iso's to god format

6. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

The way you've posted it seems as tho you didn't bother to read the two links i posted,it's as exactly what they say extract to folder use xex to detect & play,where is this GOD thing your going on about in those two links