1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you play your own music in GTA:LSC?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by REAM, Feb 24, 2007.

1. REAM

REAM Guest

is there a way to play your own mucis in LCS, i have 3.03OE-c. are there any plugins?

also, in the auido option of LcS, it says custom soundtrks. what is that for?

2. dudius

dudius Member

Yup... you need to get the custom tracks converter from the rockstar website. It "won't" convert mp3's; only tracks from real cd's. That is, unless you convince it that you've actually put a proper cd in the drive (Image drive, for example)
    Give it a go. Took me a few minutes, but I managed to get some Green Day and My Chemical Romance to accompany my escapades... :)

3. REAM

REAM Guest

thanks. yeah i realised abotu this during searching for it, but it was for CD only.

ill try your methood, but how do i put my mp3 into an iso, or another image format?

4. dudius

dudius Member

I used nero... just make a compilation, and instead of burning to a disc, just use the virtual device to "burn" an image. Then simply mount using your favorite tool (alcohol, isobuster, etc.) and point the converter in that direction...

Hope this helps