1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you tell me what Xbox Mod "Ingredients" i need

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by 121flame, Jan 16, 2005.

1. 121flame

121flame Member

can you help here, since im new to this xbox modding thing,i need to know what programs and files i need for a my original xbox HDD so i can start get started as soon as i get the Xenium ICE.

tnx in advance :)

2. 121flame

121flame Member

Plz plz plz help

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

1/ a bios to flash your chip
    (xecuter 4981 if you want to colour mod the flubber and logo, or evox m8)
    you need to make sure you know what version xbox you have, its important! usually a good reference is if your xbox is manufactured after april 2004, its a 1.6, there is a updated evox bios for 1.6, the m81.6PLUS (for 1.6 and 1.6b)
    xenium has an OS so flashing is dead easy.
    then when done, the easiest method is use an auto installer to install all your apps.
    pm me if you need an installer

4. voltron

voltron Member

djboogie, i got my xbox christmas 2003. I opened it up and followed instructions on xboxscene. They say i have a 1.6. Is this possible?

5. 121flame

121flame Member

thanx djboogie, great help, but now that i have found that xenium ice is not compatible with solderless adaptor on the 1.6 version of xbox , (mine) and now im getting a spider so any more ideas - it says that it comes ready installed (flashed) bios called cromwell. is there any other bios's better than this- if so please tell me as i want the best performance from my xbox + how do i set up ftp with your requested bios?

thanx in advance :)