1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you use a Sony DRU-810A to burn xbox360 backups?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by paniccode, Jan 17, 2007.

1. paniccode

paniccode Member

I was wondering if I could use a DRU-810A to burn my backup, I am using the hotswap method , the opened drive is a Sony external usb drive.

I have been using verbatim dl with no success.

Also , if you are using the hotswap method do you need to patch the ss?

2. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

i got the same exact burner as you.

i have burned and wasted 4 discs, thats atleast what i though as i was getting disc unreadable. my friend took the discs and all of them played fine. it was just my xbox was not installed with the latest hack firmware.

also about hotswap,i havent tried this but i downloaded a game from the net, lost planet, and its working perfectly with my friend except it never shows in his gamertag that he had played this game and he doesnt get any achievement for some weird reason. my xbox should be ready today evening or tomorrow afternoon and i cant wait to try my first downloaded game ;)

3. paniccode

paniccode Member

4. rahula

rahula Member

I am currently using sony dru 810A without problem. I use ImgBurn. You need to insert ss file with ss merger.

5. paniccode

paniccode Member

when I use that prog 1.7 it gives me all kinds of errors with the databse, also what size is your .dvd file mine is only 1kb