1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian order sites?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Dav3, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Dav3

Dav3 Member

Are there any, im sure there are but...lemme and everyone elce know about the canadian order sites you know about.

2. Paladore

Paladore Member

blankmedia.ca is most likely the best place to get media in canada. Ive dealt with them a few times in the past and they are cheap, fast and emails are replied to in minutes.. I would always recommend them. Another thing with them is that you can get from prodisc to TY and Verbatim. They offer a great range of media and accessories.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  3. Dav3

Dav3 Member

thanks, alot.

4. yellows

yellows Member

Blankmedia.ca is awesome. They reply quickly and I recieved my order in 2 days. I will order from them again without hesitation. They also stock many things local stores won't carry.

5. rafer11

rafer11 Member

blankmedia.ca is the greatest. I emailed them twice this one morning cuz i accidently ordered twice and i had replies both times within 4 minutes. bought some TY's from them. i think im gonna get some more media from them pretty soon. Order came incrediby fast, tracked it with tracking number, knew when it got to my city, great site.

6. Jrmntr

Jrmntr Member

I would definitely go with blankmedia.ca i'f been using them for quite a while, i've ordered probably 150 dvds and over 100 dvd cases. i've had no problems at all.