1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot back up CARS

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Intel1, May 18, 2007.

1. Intel1

Intel1 Member

Hi, my son purchased CARS for the granddaughter (3yo) he and both I cannot back up the original disk, I have tried DVD Shrink and also Nero 7, both with AnyDVD running but neither program will copy it. As you can gather a 3 year old is a terror on DVD's so need to copy it. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

2. david66

david66 Regular member

try dvd fab decrypter it is a free program and it is updated go to dvdfab.com and download the free version it is the beta version you can use the hd version which is the latest

3. Intel1

Intel1 Member

Thanks Dave, will do that now.

4. orion250

orion250 Regular member

@Intel1

I also had that same problem with Cars. I tried Dvd Shrink, Dvd Decrypter, Anydvd and DvdXcopy with no luck. I ended up getting it backed up using Ripit4me with no problems. Good luck finding Ripit4me (it is free) because it has been taken off most sites. But if you can find it, you shouldn't have a problem backing it up. You will also need to have Dvd Decrypter, Dvd Shrink and Imgburn to complete the back up. Good luck!

5. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member

6. Intel1

Intel1 Member

Thanks to everyone that replied to my question, without your help I would not have succeed in backing up cars, David66 and Johnl123 in particular thanks your advice is what got me there.

Great Guys

Intel1

7. essay55

essay55 Regular member

Where can I locate the latest guide for ripit4me? I have the 1.7.1.0 DVD DeCrypter version. The guide that I have is for the 1.6.7.0 FixVTS
    version.

8. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

essay55,
    The guide for the old version and the newer version are essentially the same. If there was a great difference then BBMayo would have written a newer guide Just use the 1 click method

9. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

essay55
    Car.Mike is right, just use the old guide. The only big change with 1.7.1.0 is that the FixVTS program was written into RI4M. So there is no longer a path to an external version of FixVTS.

In settings select include Video_TS. Recording software tends to look for that format. You can set a directory so all your movies go to one folder (easy to find). That info is the same on the older versions. Other than that use the 1-Click mode and don't rip in ISO with the difficult copy protection (ARccOS with the high number of bogus files).

10. essay55

essay55 Regular member

Thanks for the advice guys. Didn't mean to have multiple posts. My bad.