1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot find Alcohol 120% for purchase in US currancy; Please help.

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Redlink42, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Redlink42

Redlink42 Member

Okay. Since of the expiring of my free trial unexpectedly, and trying several times to reinstall it in the mere hope of it working, I have decided to just purchase the program, even if it is 60$. But I really do not know how to actually purchase it for my reign, since the Purchase website only allows Brittish Pounds. I of course do not even have PayPal, and do not want to fusk around with it . After searching google and Amazon.com (US Reign), the only people who were actually selling it were the website itself, and with a message of it being sold out on Amazon (Not going to mess around with Ebay as well). So I ask this since this seems to be a credible website, where I have found about PS2 homebrew.

Would there be any other websites which may sell the prouduct, or if there is actually a hacked version of it so that I am actually able to use the program? Any website that supports Debit Mastercard and supports US currancy would REALLY help. Thanks in advance, though may I ask for any quick replies, because I am really stressed out trying to fix this problem because of the fact that I was using it for burning Dreamcast isos, and will never able to play disc 2 of Skies of Arcadia unless helped.

2. Redlink42

Redlink42 Member

Well I really do not think that anyone actually looked at my post...

Just to simplify things, I need to find a website where I can buy a CD disc of the program, in US Dollars, not Euros. Please link a site or url, or please tell me where I an find a "hacked" version without no free trial period, and is free since I do not want to waste 60$.

3. Redlink42

Redlink42 Member

I am really glad that everyone ignored my topic...
    I've just realised that there is a US currancy change option. Sorry for acting like such a twit...