1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot get ISOs to work with 3.52 M33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kirab, Aug 5, 2007.

1. kirab

kirab Member

Hey all, I just did a successful install of the 3.52 M33 FW on my PSP, and also did a reformat of the memory stick. The problem is, when I put any ISO into my ISO folder on my PSP (ms0:\ISO), I get one of two errors. When I'm in my PSP, and go to 'Game', if the ISO shows up, I go to it, and I get an error of "the game cannot be started 8002xxx". The second error is, it won't recognize the ISO at all but will just say "corrupt data" where the ISO image should be on the PSP. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  2. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

i've had problems with 3.52 M33 as well, my isos crash alot

3. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Step 1:
    Download PSP ISO Compresser v1.4: http://psp3d.com/attachments/member...sp_iso_compressor_1.4_-_installer_version.rar

Step 2:
    Compress the ".iso" into ".cso" using method 9(best) which already should be default.

Step 3:
    On your memory stick, create a folder "ISO" directly in the root directory of it (ms0:\ISO).

Step 4:
    Go to Game\Memory Stick\xyz Game.

As always, unless you have no-umd enabled in Recovery Mode, which you shouldn't as it is actually slower, make sure you have a UMD in the PSP. Any UMD will do even demos. If you don't have one, go into Recovery Mode and enable no-umd. I wouln't recommend it though. you really can see a difference in speed.

4. kirab

kirab Member

Oops I meant ms0:\ISO not ms0:\PSP\ISO. Fixed.

OMG! I'm kinda dumb :( I've been out of this for a while so I forgot all about putting a UMD in the drive x.x

Now that my .cso's work, I just gotta get the ISOs to work by using that program! Thanks a ton Crazykid3!