1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot get Madden 10 to work...Ugh....

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by FrogStool, Oct 2, 2009.

1. FrogStool

FrogStool Member

Hey Everyone:

I have an NTSC 3.3u Wii with d2Pro9, HomeBrew, rev14, and USB Loader GX. My Wii would not recognize the Madden 10 disc backup when I put it in. Then, I transferred the game onto the hard drive from my PC using WBFS. The game loads only as far as the screen telling me to put the Wii remote strap around my wrist. Then the screen goes black and the TV says there's no connection. I've messed with the USB Loader settings and cannot get any combination to work. I've scoured the forums and can't find any assistance. Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. mb423752

mb423752 Guest

I actually got mine to load and run but after 2 minutes it freezes I asked around and got no help on the matter so I just deleted it. This and Deca Sports 2 and Sonic Unleashed are the only games I have had any problems with.

4. FrogStool

FrogStool Member

Yeah, pretty much any question I ask on this site gets ignored. Wondering why I even try! :)

5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

get a real copy of madden, and install the updates. sticking to 3.3 was a bad idea.

6. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

@ FrogStool,

Have you tried booting the game using other means like Neogamma R8? I can play the game directly from the disc channel and through Neogamma. However, I am on FW 4.1U and most likely have a completely different set of IOSes installed. Also, you can try patching the ISO file update (if there is one) using WiiBlocker first before burning.

EDIT: Link to BrickBlocker.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  7. FrogStool

FrogStool Member

Thanks guys, but nothing has worked so far. I've tried using NeoGamma 8 and it does the same thing each time, both through the disc and usb.

In terms of updating to something above 3.3u, I guess I've just been adhering to the majority of people saying to not update if you don't have to. It sounds to me that the benefits don't outweigh the risk of bricking.