1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CANNOT GET TO PRODUCT SETTUP

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by LESLEYH, May 6, 2007.

1. LESLEYH

LESLEYH Member

I HAVE INSTALLED NERO 7 AND REINSTALLED NERO 7 AND WHEN I GO TO PRODUCT SET UP IT TELLS ME TO REINSTALL BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN AN ENTERNAL ERROR OR IT HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. I REALLY NEED HELP BECAUSE I HAVE A NERO 7 ULTRA EDITION DOWNLOADABLE SERIAL # AND I CAN'T GET THAT TO GO IN BECAUSE IT TELLS ME NERO 7 NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED. I HAVE BROUGHT THIS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE. I'M DESPERATE

2. unolord

unolord Regular member

3. LESLEYH

LESLEYH Member

IT WILL NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD THE CLEANTOOL FOR NERO 7ESSENTIALS SUITE 1

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Stop using all caps. Read the rules.

Quit trying to use Nero Product Update. It is the buggiest part of the program.

What is stopping you from downloading the CleanTool? When you say "IT" what do you mean? Nero should have nothing to do with your ability to download stuff. Make sure your Essentials is closed while running the CleanTool.

Once you get Essentials removed, install the latest version of Nero 7.

Go to http://www.filehippo.com/download_nero_7_premium/ and download Nero 7.8.5.0.

Enter your serial number and replace the "trial" serial number when that screen comes up during installation.