1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Load "P3Package.dll"

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by dvman, Dec 22, 2004.

1. dvman

dvman Member

Hey guy's

Before I ask my question, I just want to say that I have been reading the boards here for quite some time..and I think its a great place to come to learn about encoding and all teh great stuff on here. OK..now for my quesetion...

When I try and load my .Avi file into TMPGENc it says "Cannot Load P3Package.dll", and it wont let me Encode. What is wrong? has this happened to anyone before? How did you fix it.

I have also tried to convert the same .avi file with DVD2SVCD following the guide but when I woke up this morning...there were Audio_TS and Video_TS files in my output folder...but there were no files in either folders.

This has really been bothering me for the past 2 days...Its all I have been thinking about.

Thanx in advance

Justin

2. Veblin

Veblin Active member

3. dvman

dvman Member

Veblin

Thank you very much. I had actually read that before, but for some reason...I didnt think that I was doing anything wrong mechanically, and that I though there was something wrong with my source AVI file.

Im such a noob...I was extracting my Winzip files onto my desktop...and ontop of that, I dont even think I was doing that right. But I did make a nice cozy folder for all my extracted files..and now TMPGEnc works like a charm.

Lets hope the rest of the process is as smooth....LOL

Thanx alot!

4. dvman

dvman Member

OK

I used TMHEnc and it worked like a charm..it game me a Mv2 file, and a wav audio file. Then, I loaded both files into IfoEdit like I was told to do.

Ifo Edit, gave me my standard VOB, IFO, ETc files, but when I put the burned DVD into my DVD player...the video works absolutely fantastic...but there is no audio....did I use the wrong folder in IsoEdit..or could this be stemming from TMPGEnc?

Does IsoEdit even use WAV files?

Someone help!!!!

5. shiroh

shiroh Guest

it also will occur if you make a shortcut out of tmpgenc.