1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot load saved games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by haisuru, Oct 21, 2007.

1. haisuru

haisuru Member

So I searched the forums and didn't see anything like this, so here we go.

I was at firmware version 3.52 and playing final fantasy tactics the war of lions WITH umd in bay and got really far, then I went and upgraded to 3.71-2 and got a .cso instead of the umd. Everything works fine and the game fires up and when I go to load my game....'No saved data for this game' I about cried. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks.

2. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

you might've got different versions.maybe your umd is the jap version and the .cso is an US version...it's probably that.download another one, and make sure it's the same as your umd.

3. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you don't need to redownload. you can just rip the umd because you have m33 firmware.

in the xmb, press select to bring up the vsh menu. in the usb device, switch it to umd disc. exit the menu and connect to the computer. instead of the memory stick, you will see an iso file. copy that to the computer, and rename it to the game name. also, right click and go to properties. untick read-only. the only thing that should be checked is archived.

once done, exit the usb connection and go back to the vsh to switch the usb device to memory stick.

4. haisuru

haisuru Member

Yeah, I was thinking that too because I looked at the save files and one is labeled UNUS and the other is labelled UNES so i'll check it out, i'll let you all know if it works.

5. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

cee43ja1, you always get a better method me :(.