1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot play online games

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by cropro, Apr 22, 2013.

1. cropro

cropro Member

I have SCPH-90004 ps2 slim silver edition console. I had given it to a pro to mod it. Now i have Matrix Infinity v1.93 chip. Now i can't play multiplayer games!!! I have some burned games that i would like to play online (COD3, Rogue Trooper, Ratchet and Clank 3...) and it keeps blocking me on the dnas part. It passes the first part but the on the second one i get DNAS(-402) error. What do i need to do? Does it have something to do with the chip, do i need a new update, or is it because of burned games? Please answer!

2. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

DNAS DETECTS mod chips no online play allowed on top of that most ps2 games are no longer online

3. Bazzini1

Bazzini1 Newbie

There are actually still games you can play on PS2 online?

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Most if not all sony ps2 servers are shutdown certainly the games worth playing are gone tho it appears xlink kai might be a go for you,however the ps2 was a laggy as hell console to game on & that was just the game itself in offline mode...lol..socom or burnout 3 anyone,man when a game lags offline its tons worse online..lmao...plenty of swearing ahhhhh good times! good times!
    http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29339890/is-online-gaming-still-popular-on-ps2