1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot purchase movies or tv shows on XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BLooMx211, Jun 11, 2007.

1. BLooMx211

BLooMx211 Member

XBOX newbie here...just purchased an XBOX 360, was able to purchase movies and TV shows at first. Few days later was unable to anymore. Living on a U.S. Military installation in Germany. Does this have something to do with it? The XBOX 360 is not an international version, it's a US version. Help!!! :(

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

does your credit card work? or are you using xbox points?

3. BLooMx211

BLooMx211 Member

Can't use the credit card from here because I have an "APO" address. It's kind of like an outside U.S. address. I'm using the XBOX points. What sucks is that I can't contact XBOX about it because I can't dial any 1-800 or other toll-free numbers from here either. Not sure what's goin on. I "heard" that they are tryin to oust "cheaters" and maybe that's why I got booted from downloading? Funny thing is, I'm doing everything legit. I'm following all the rules, but still can't download? hmmm.... so I decided to hit up afterdawn and see if someone could shed some light for me.

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Yup,that must be it.I remember reading some where of people having the same problem as you.They contacted Microsoft but they get the usual Microsoft will do its best to resolve the problem.Good luck:/