1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cannot see anything in apps dir.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ticar, Feb 7, 2005.

1. ticar

ticar Member

I am modding an friends xbox 1.0. Xenium ice chip soderless, and a 200g hd. I have installed the bois and the dashboard for evo and it boots up fine, the only problem that I am having now is when I go to the app directory on the dash board it shows nothing? But when I connec to the xbox via ftp and goto f:\apps I have my dvd2xbox program there that I put via ftp? Any ideal on why the dash does not show anything in the apps dir. I have checked the evo.ini file and it shows f:\apps as the path? Thnks

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Is the default.xbe in the folder? Make sure it's there. If it's not, evox won't show it.

3. ticar

ticar Member

Thanks I will check. Does the default.xbe need to be in f:\apps\dvd2xbox or f:\apps\default.xbe? Also is the default .xbe the same one in c: or is it specific to the file in apps?

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

A default.xbe is required for any application/game to run on the xbox. And no, it's not the same default.xbe on your C: Drive (there shouldn't be a default.xbe on your C: drive anyway, but that's another story). It needs to be in your DVD2XBOX folder.

5. ticar

ticar Member

Thanks for your help. I will check and let you know how it goes.