1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CANNOT TYPE CCLEANER OR HIJACK THIS/ MY PC SHUTS DOWN AND RESTART AGAIN

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by vincentd, Mar 19, 2007.

1. vincentd

vincentd Member

Please help me, there's seems to be something wrong with my pc. I've had CCLEANER and HIJACK THIS both installed. I've tried to run CCLEANER and it has opened for not even a second and closes again. Even Hijack this. I tried to uninstall them, but when I put the mouse cursor on one of them, the picture on my monitor refreshes and I will be diverted again to my desktop screen. I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THEM AGAIN FROM INTERNET EXPLORER, BUT WHEN I TYPE THEIR NAMES, MY INTERNET EXPLORER SHUTS DOWN, AND BACK AGAIN TO MY DESKTOP SCREEN. Finally I have managed to delete them both, but still remains a huge problem : WHEN I TYPE THERE NAMES TO DOWNLOAD THEM MY INTERNET EXPLORER SHUTS DOWN, AND BACK AGAIN TO MY DESKTOP SCREEN. I have scanned my pc for viruses, I have used these three : Lava soft Ad-Aware SE Personal, NO VIRUSES FOUND , I have scanned with AVG-ANTI Spyware, NO VIRUSES FOUND , I have scanned with AVG FREE EDITION Anti Virus, NO VIRUS FOUND. This is making me crazy...please do help me...this is urgent, cause my mind is thinking that there is a huge problem here. Please

Deeply Depressed

2. bkf

bkf Guest

Im no expert yet but how about on-line scans from trend, kaspersky, and others. Also put HJT in a folder of it's own on c: and rename HJT to any other name such as xx.exe. It's still HJT. Don't run it off your desktop or from a temp file. What ever you may have may be looking for those key words. This would be new. It's ugly out there. Report back please.

No question you will be made right again :)
    We just need to break the ice.

Kotaguy: Interesting question for the univ. When a person's computer can not give a hint. BTW my head is still spinning from all the reading and lots more to go :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007