1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cannot view game files in D folder

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ozy, Sep 9, 2004.

1. ozy

ozy Regular member

Hey there dudes!
    I have searched for a post on this subject with no luck. The problem I am experiencing is my next door neighboor has a modded xbox and wanted me to set it up so he could connect to his pc. When I set it up I recieved the 6 folders as normal c, d, e, f, x, y. Now the game files should be in the D drive but I have checked all 6 folders and they are no where to be found. Does anyone know the reason for this or has his hard drive been setup wrong. maybe the evox.ini needs editing. Please advise. cheers!

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

Gee it's really nice to know your help to others is appreciated. Thanks alot guys!!!! NOT! If no one new the problem they could have acknowlwedged with a simple "not sure about that question dude".
    Anyway I managed to fix the problem. Chow you helpfull lot!!!!!!!!!!!

3. dsheps83

dsheps83 Member

hey im having the same problem man

my questions havent been answered

so how did ya fix that cos i have tried a few different things including programs

and i cant see whatd in the folders

4. ozy

ozy Regular member

I'm not sure if this will help you, but all I did was download the latest evox (3935) and deleted the evoxdash.xbe from the xbox through flashfxp and replace with the new evoxdash.xbe. I don't know how this could have fixed my problem but it worked all the same.

5. modxbox81

modxbox81 Member

I have the same problem. I'v tried replacing the evoxdash.xbe, but still no D:/ drive info.

6. paulc69

paulc69 Member

i have been having a problem lik ethe one above, i can see all drives and log on ok, but the d: drive contains all the same files as the c: does. have tried all the other drives and they do not contain the dvd.. prob doing something silly. but anyone got any ideas???
    ta

7. ozy

ozy Regular member

if you are running an older version than 3935 then replace the evoxdash.xbe in both locations. That was my exaxt problem then reboot the xbox and it should work fine.

8. modxbox81

modxbox81 Member

Im already running 3935 and replaced evoxdash.xbe. Does anyone else know anything else to do?