1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't access torrent tracker

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ahiah9, Sep 17, 2007.

1. ahiah9

ahiah9 Regular member

Okay... I can't access one of my favorite trackers. I've not been able to do so for a few weeks. As far as I can tell, it is not on my end. I cleared my internet cache, and made sure that PeerGuardian isn't blocking the ip. I can't imagine my ISP blocking it, because it is only for old horror films and the like.But I can access it using a web proxy... but an't connect through my BT client. I can access all my other usual sites (torrent & not), and I know my ratio on the site is good. Any suggestions on how to go about figuring out what the problem is?

2. vette74

vette74 Member

You might want to check if your IP has been added as part of a new range of bad IP's on a blocklist. (i.e. Bluetack, Peer Guardian, etc.) That could be why you are able to connect via proxy and not directly.

3. ahiah9

ahiah9 Regular member

I didn't try searching through the lists, but I added my IP to a specific allow list, and when that didn't work, I tried disabling Peer Guardian. That didn't work either. Thanks for the advice though. Was really hoping it would work.