1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't back up dvds to modded xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by holyfrick, Aug 29, 2004.

1. holyfrick

holyfrick Member

k everyone on my modded xbox i use dvd2xbox to backup my xbox games and i want to back up all of my dvds cause i am going on vacation and don't want to bring all of them. so when i go into dvd2xbox and my dvd is in there it says at the bottom you know dvd movie. so i copy it to my hard drive but when it is finished i go to xbmc to see if i can watch it but all it is like 2 folders that say audio_ts and video_ts. Can someone help me out with this. and another thing i used dvdshrink and encoded it or whatever but when it is done the files are in vob file format, and i don't know how to watch it. WEll there is my prooblem thanks

2. scottas

scottas Guest

These are backups of your dvd's? And they play in your dvd player? When using dvdshrink there is an option to use dvddecrypter to burn the disk. I recommend this. Also make sure with either that you are creating an iso image of the original. If you don't you'll get the two folders you mentioned. dvd2xbox will back your movies up to the hdd fine if it is an iso image.