1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't backup the forgotten

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lkjhgfd, Jan 15, 2005.

1. lkjhgfd

lkjhgfd Member

anyone now how to backup this one, i try dvd decrypter and dvd shrink, it appears like my burner cannot read the disc, I ripp cellular and cookout without trouble.

2. brobear

brobear Guest

Try downloading AnyDVD trial (3 weeks) and let that run in the background as you run DVD Shrink. You won't need to rip with DVD Decrypter when you use AnyDVD. Read the product description so you'll know what it's doing. There will be nothing you have to do to run it unless you choose to start the program manually. I use autostart and let it run all the time. http://www.slysoft.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2005
  3. lkjhgfd

lkjhgfd Member

I have AnyDvd but when I try to open the disc, dvd shrink cannot read the disc, I open the windows task manager and shrink dvd is not responding.

4. brobear

brobear Guest

Will DVD Decrypter rip the movie to the hard drive?

5. lkjhgfd

lkjhgfd Member

I try to ripp to my drive and i try the re-author with no luck.

6. lkjhgfd

lkjhgfd Member

it work tanks.

7. brobear

brobear Guest

You're welcome. Glad you got it going. Here is a link you may find helpful. The guides show you how to use both DVD Shrink and the DVD Decrypter. http://www.dvdshrink.info I should have mentioned that before.