1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't bkup cp's the forgotten

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by brnmyster, Jan 5, 2005.

1. brnmyster

brnmyster Member

i got columbia pictures "the forgotten" today and just like "the little blk bk" it won't backup. i followed the instructions from jim_dandy and i backed up blk bk without any problems. thx. any suggestions on this one?

2. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

Have you tried the update on DVD Decrypter.

3. brnmyster

brnmyster Member

thank you for the quick response. yes, i've used the newest ver of decripter and to be honest i'm very new with the decrypter in its self. i've never had to use it. i just used it for the first time with little blk book and last night i used it on the forgotten as well but at the end it said that it was to large to fit on the disk. that's when i used shrink. i don't know what happened but i couldn't find it on the hd to transfer. forgive me but i don't really know how to explain the process very well. i've been backing up dvds for sometime now and have just run into problems. the dvd language you speak sometimes seems foreign to me.

4. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

Open DVD Decrypter, clicl on mode, select File F. In Destination click on the folder pic and pick where you want ro send the movie. After DVD Decrypter is done open DVD Shrink and click on Open Files not Disc. You can go from there. Good Luck