1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't boot flash bios on DMS4 EZI LITE SE

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by venom908, Jul 17, 2007.

1. venom908

venom908 Member

I can boot up the playstation, play a burned DVD, disable dsm4, hold triangle and go right to the memory card screen, and play originals fine. But every time i try to flash it with any bios (dms or toxic) it just gives me a disc read error. the diagnosis chip doesn't work for shit, it just gives me all orange (green and red both on) or it doesn't give me any lights at all. I'm using TDK CD-R i tried burning with nero and alcohol 120 at slowest speeds and nothing.

Any Help?

- sean

2. steimy

steimy Active member

did you get the ToxicBIOS from the official Toxic Team website?
    And did you only burn the cue file like you should?
    I would burn it at 24X which is about half the max speed of a normal CD. I have never had a problem with my PS2 not reading the flash discs i have made.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  3. venom908

venom908 Member

i tried the ones from the toxic site, i tried the version before the ones on the toxic site, i tried dms ones. none worked. yes i burned the files like i was supposed to its not my first time burning images. and i tried on full speed, half, and slowest.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

does your PS2 just have a problem reading CD's? Some do.
    If not then i have no idea what is wrong as mine has been through several flash updates as well as the one i gave my friend, and both would boot the disc right up. I burned mine with Nero on Sony CD-R at 24X.

Most people that i have helped that have had this problem just did not burn the flash disc correctly.