1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't burn copies of copies for some reason?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Argg, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Argg

Argg Regular member

Does anybody know how to fix this problem. I Keep getting a redundency error. I'm trying DVD Decrypter as we speak and it's already failing at 1%. I've made Copies before.

Does it count that a DVD is made up of free internet clips that were downloaded.

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Did you convert the clips to am mpeg 2 compatible format before you tried to burn them to dvd.

You need to give us more information as your question doesnt really tell us anything???????????????

3. oweysha

oweysha Member

does ne 1 know how to burn dvd movies to hard drive. Please I need help, I am using nero burner 6.6

4. Argg

Argg Regular member

Ha Ha, Dude Get off my Thread.

Yeah, The mpeg files were aleady converted and burned to a blank dvd. And I used DVIXtoDVD software to convert them. And I used DVD SHrink to burn it to dvd.

I've been able to burn copies of burned DVD movies. But I can't burn copies of DVD movies which are made up of converted MPEG files.

And I know I converted them right, becasue it plays on my DVD Player. And the disk isn't scrated up. And it doesnt' mess up at the analyzing stage, Just at the Backup stage.

And I already tried nero, and Dvd Encryptor as mentioned earlier.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  5. Argg

Argg Regular member

bumb

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

What type of media are you using?
    THE REDUNDANCY ERROR doesnt just apply to media it also applys to files.Some dvds have damaged vobs deliberately placed with in dvds and files by the manufactures to stop people from copying there products.

Have you tried other re author tools like tmpgenc dvd author after the conversion of your files to mpeg2 is completed?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2005