1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't burn dvd + r

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by VANC86ERS, Jun 26, 2007.

1. VANC86ERS

VANC86ERS Member

cannot burn dvd+r but i can burn dvd+rw (nero 6.3) burner is aopen duw1608/arr any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    vanc86ers

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

here are some guides:
    http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/Guides.htm

hopefully you'll be able to burn if you follow a guide! You don't say what you're doing and how you're doing it.... use quality media, Made in Japan, in stores check label..... some MIJs are Sony, Fuji, Maxell but they are hard to find those MIJs in the stores..... you can get Taiyo Yuden (the best MIJ) online stores like supermeidastore.com, meritline.com, rima.com and others.... look for sales. Using better media will go a long way to become successful! good luck.

3. VANC86ERS

VANC86ERS Member

i'm trying to burn kingdom hospital to play on my home dvd that does support all formats of movies burning with nerovision express 2. I will take your advice and read the guide you have provided and the try a better quality dvd I was burning with a phillips dvd.

Thanks for your help
    vanc86ers

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

here is a media guide...... it's not the all factual but it's a measuring tool to see what's good and what's not so good.... and I disagree with their rating on TDK.... which happens to be crappy media! but use the media guide as an indicator and you'll do fine:
    http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm
    just get some MIJs or Verbatim!