1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant burn movies from hard drie to disc

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by shiloh72, Mar 25, 2007.

1. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

I have a windows vista pc and cannot get any programs like dvdshrink to burn movies to disc from my hard drive can anyone tell me what is wrong?

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

What programs have you tried?
    ImgBurn works on Vista.

3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

4. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

Ok I tried all of them except imgburn i guess i can try that i know they did something to vista so i guessill just keep trying

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Exactly what is the problem? Are you getting a hard drive folder with the Shrink output? At what stage does the problem occur in the Shrink process and what error messages are you getting? Are they Vista OS errors or from Shrink? If you're simply saying the programs won't work on Vista, that's a different story. The wording of the question left me wondering. By the way, Shrink and ImgBurn are different even if ImgBurn works. Shrink is for transcoding your decrypted source. ImgBurn completes the job by burning. Out of curiosity, do you have Nero 7 or tried it. The suite includes Recode which is similar to Shrink. I was wondering how that one is working with Vista. If you don't have it there's a full function trial you can download for a try.