1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't burn xgd3 games. Hitachi 78

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lazytitan, Oct 8, 2011.

1. lazytitan

lazytitan Regular member

I have followed the guides on several sites on how to burn with img burn and its always fails. The screen just goes black likes its going to start then kicks me out to the dashboard again.

One thing that is different is that all the guied for the most part say it will stop at 97% done, but mine doesnt it just finishes and says it successful. Does anyone have any idea what i could be doing wrong?

Also i am running a hold Hitachi 78 drive, and pretty sure im on latest dashboard...the one that came out with madden i think.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

You need LT+ 2.0 installed on your drive in order to be able to play XGD3 games. LT+ 2.0 has not been released for Hitachi drives yet.

3. lazytitan

lazytitan Regular member

I see, even though i have one of the old Hitachi that has never needed remodding in for ever due to drive being old as hell?

If thats the case would the even make a patch for it? Am i doomed to need a new 360 drive? or even 360

4. BillB

BillB Regular member

LT+2.0 hasn't been released yet, as Funksoulb has said. I believe the team is in it's testing phase with hitachi 78/79 drives, so you're not "doomed". Just wait a little longer, and you'll be able to flash with LT+2.0.