1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't change xbox 360 dashboard language (Live section)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by razlken, Jul 27, 2009.

1. razlken

razlken Member

Hi, i've got an issue with the language of my Xbox 360.... i bought my Xbox 360 from Italy but i set the language in English, the problem is that the live section of the Dashboard, the ones that appear when u connect to live (market place etc..) are always in italian. i tried everything changing the language, the locale but nothing seems to work... the games and the main part of the dashboard is in english.

Thx in advance!!

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

you might need to call up MS and change the registration over to you, it could take a few times before one of the reps will do it. i imagine the reason its still in italian is due to it being registered in that country.

4. razlken

razlken Member

I tried using my HDD with my profile on it with another Xbox 360 bought in another country and the language remains in Italian...it seems to be something related to my profile but i don't understand what...

5. chris4160

chris4160 Guest

Did you buy the xbox live membership in Italy? My friend bought an account in england and he can only use english microsoft points on his profile, it might be similar with language aswell. Otherwise you'll have to learn Italian :)