1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't connect to black ops

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by puddin601, Aug 8, 2011.

1. puddin601

puddin601 Member

It has been a few months since I played black ops and today when I try to play online I get a error message telling me the servers are down and check www.callofduty.com/blackops/status for updates when i go to their website it is telling me the servers are fine I contacted activision and they tell me I need to setup a static ip, so I created the static ip and done thw port fowarding and I still can't connect. I am able to connect to xbox live and play halo 3 and halo reach online just fine the only game that seems to be affected is black ops. Also when i test my xbox live connection everything goes fine but when I press y at the end of the report i get an error status report which says..

W:0000-000B
    X:0000-000D
    Y:20A8-4800
    Z:0000-0000
    ID:FFFF-FFFF

I have no idea what else I can do to fix this problem. Any advice would be helpful

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Is it working now? Do other games work?

3. Peukka

Peukka Member

Why play BO, worst game ever made...CoD just repeats itself, dont buy new cods, play ,MW 1 or 2...if you are even going to play it.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011